Multisoft Systems is a pioneer in providing practical hands-on training on Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019. It is ideal for professionals having basic skills with Microsoft Outlook 2019 and who want to learn advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019. This hands-on training is designed to impart the knowledge of Outlook and enable you to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook.
This 55278-A course will help you to create the task, assign the task, print tasks, update tasks, manage junk mails, create signatures, create themes, and work with multiple accounts. To earn it, you need to carry a basic familiarity with Windows and an introductory level knowledge of Outlook.
Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019 Course Objectives:
- How to work with tasks and notes?
- How to work with signatures and themes?
- How to manage your inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving?
- How to work with multiple accounts?
- How to create, assign, print, or update tasks?
- How to create or add signatures to the email messages?
- How to create search folders, Group your mailbox items, and Search for messages?
- How to work with notes?
- How to track tasks and reply to a task request?
- How to filter messages and manage your junk mails?
55278-A: Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019 Online Training
- 8 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- This 55278-A: Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019 Certification Training is designed for professionals having basic skills with Microsoft Outlook 2019 and who wants to learn advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019.
Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019 Course Prerequisites
- A basic familiarity with Windows
- An introductory level knowledge of Outlook
Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019 Certification