Oracle Database 10g: Real Application Clusters (RAC) for Administrators training course increases the professionals efficiency in installing and administering Oracle database for Oracle RAC. This training develops the skills to configure and use database services for workloads management and high availability of applications in RAC environment. The participants will also explore the capabilities of Automatic Storage Management.
By the end of this training, the aspirants will acquire the knowledge in the following skillsets:
- Identify Real Application Clusters components and Shared Storage Technologies
- Install RAC database and create cluster database
- Use Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Use configuration tools for RAC databases
- Manage instances and determine RAC-specific wait events, global enqueues, and system statistics
- Configure and manage services in a RAC environment
- Determine and review applications high availability and mange workload
- Plan and implement backup and recovery strategy
- Configure and monitor Oracle Clusterware resources
- Administer Oracle Clusterware resources
- Add/Remove a node to/from a cluster.
- Patch Oracle Clusterware and RAC software in a rolling fashion
- Database Designers
- Database administrators
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- System Analyst
- Support Engineer
The candidates having familiarity with oracle database architecture and administration are the ideal participants for this course.
|Oracle Real Application Clusters 10gR2 :Admin