Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification Preparation course, is an entry level credential for the project practitioners. The training imparts the knowledge and skills on the essential elements of project management. A certified professional with wide industry experience will explain the fundamentals, terminology, and processes required for the effective execution of projects, as defined in Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013
After attending the training you will earn 23 PDUs required to appear for the CAPM® certification exam. CAPM® certified professionals can take their career to the next level.
At the end of the training, you will be proficient in the following skills:
- Understand the project framework and your role in the project
- Find how different elements are integrated
- Analyze the cost and time management
- Understand communication management for conveying the information precisely and crisply
- Learn how to get ready for the unknown factors, risk management
- Have an idea of procurement management and professional responsibility
The following are the ideal candidates for this training:
- Individuals new to project management
- Project managers with lesser experience
- Existing SMEs (subject matter experts) working on organizational projects
- Candidates looking to shift careers
- To attain the CAPM® certification, individuals should have a secondary level degree / diploma
- Minimum experience of 1500 hours in project management
- 23 hours of project management training before taking the exam
After attending CAPM® Certification Preparation Training with Multisoft Systems, you will earn 23 PDUs that makes you eligible for undertaking the CAPM® certification exam.
Note: PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PgMP AND PfMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.