HDI Problem Management Professional Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
The HDI Problem Management Professional Certification enhances the vision of the professionals on handling the project management issues. The training not only helps to understand the course modules to score well in the exam, but helps to understand the responsibilities of problem management professionals such as: assisting with the planning and implementation of the problem management process; moreover, it insights on how to perform reactive and proactive problem management, how to investigate and diagnose the problems, what is coordinating and/or executing root cause analysis, etc.
The objective of the HDI Problem Management Professional Course is to:
- Provides hands-on experience on the HDI Problem Management Professional Certification Standard, which is based on the concepts, principles, as well as the best practices found in various ITSM frameworks, including ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, and COBIT
- Develop the insight of the candidates on on dealing with the problem management, in a technical, managerial, or operational role
- Understand the relationships between knowledge management, known errors, and workarounds
- How to create a problem management road map and use it in the organization later?
- What is the importance of detection, prioritization, and categorization?
- What are the Problem management process relationships?
- What are the critical success factors and the key performance indicators for problem management?
- Understanding the methodologies for conducting root cause analysis
- What are the methods for investigation and diagnosis?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of the problem management professional?
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Problem Management Professional certification exam
- Individuals who are working or plan to work within problem management, whether in a technical, managerial, or operational role
There is no prerequisite for joining HDI Problem Management Professional Training.
- IT Service Management
- Service Restoration Overview
- Problem Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Techniques
- Measuring Problem Management
- Problem Management Road Map
1. IT Service Management
- IT Service Management
- Functions and Processes
2. Service Restoration Overview
- Service Restoration
- Service Restoration Processes
- Incident and Problem Management
- Common Process Activities
3. Problem Management
- Problem Management Overview
- Detection and Categorization
- Investigation and Diagnosis
- Major Problem Review
4. Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary Problem Management Roles
- Complementary Roles
- Responsibility, Accountability, Consulted, and Informed Model
- Relationship to ITSM Processes
- Relationship to ITSM Functions
6. Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Techniques
- Simple RCA Techniques
- More Complex RCA Techniques
7. Measuring Problem Management
- Common Problem Management Process Metrics
8. Problem Management Road Map
- Road Map
- Process Maturity Assessment
- Process Assessment Report
- Establishing the Target Maturity Level
- Creating the Improvement Plan
- Problem Management Challenges