Google Analytics Training for Marketing Professionals
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
The Google Analytics training plays an important role in the career growth of the digital marketing professional as it assures to provide proficiency in managing to take a track record of the business online, which proves very helpful in making further strategy for improving the performance of the URL over the internet. Google Analytics is also a data Science, but to take a report of the performance online. Moreover, the training helps in gaining proficiency on the practical tips and tools and uncover the intelligence in the data to enhance the web based experience of the customers. Nevertheless, the google analytics certification is the best way to achieve business objectives set by the organizations.
While Google Analytics training, the candidates learn:
- How to achieve success in the online marketing using the Data Analytics ethics.
- Understand why digital analytics is so important in improving the business online.
- Get familiar with the Google Analytics procedures in report management online.
- How to make an efficient use of the tools to navigate the google for data analytics.
- How to set up the dashboards and what is the use of the shortcuts.
- What are the behavior of the reports and how to share them with the relevant department.
The training is beneficial for the Marketing and Business Professionals and the Entrepenures having experience using Google Analytic.
The aspirants should be aware of the digital marketing concepts such as: email, PPC, SEO, etc.
- Introduction to the Google Analytics
- About Google Analytics Layout
- The Basic Reporting
- The Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking
1. Introduction to the Google Analytics
- Why digital analytics?
- Working Procedures of Google Analytics
- About Google Analytics setup
- Setting up views with filters
2. About Google Analytics Layout
- Google Analytics Navigation
- Understanding the overview reports
- Understanding the concept of the full reports
- Sharing the reports
- Setting up dashboards and shortcuts
3. The Basic Reporting
- The Audience reports
- The Acquisition reports
- The Behavior reports
4. The Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking
- How to Measure Custom Campaigns
- Tracking the campaigns with the URL Builder
- Making use of the Goals to measure business objectives
- Concepts of measuring the AdWords campaigns