SAP Cloud Application Programming (CAP) Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (CAP) is a framework that guides developers with best practices and resources of out-of-the-box solutions to manage repeated tasks in a better way. This CAP framework is a blend of SAP technologies and open-source technologies. It is now considered the leader of open-source technologies. It consists of languages, libraries, and tools. This SAP-powered framework enables enterprises in building enterprise-grade applications and services.
- How to work with NodeJS CRUDQ Service in CAPM, Async Functions, and Debugging?
- What is UI with Annotation and UI5 Routes?
- How can I navigate with Annotation Using CAPM?
- How to work with Custom QL, UI Annotations, and Test Script?
- How can I work with basic End-to-End CAPM from Scratch to Cloud?
- What is CDS Data Modeling?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Solution Architects
- Application Consultants Business Process Owners Technology Consultants System Architects Power Users
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this SAP Cloud Application Development (CAP) Model Training.
Module 1: New Cloud Application Programming Model (CAPM)
- Level 1 - Basic End-to-End CAPM from Scratch to Cloud
Module 2: New Cloud Application Programming Model (CAPM)
- Level 2 - NodeJS CRUDQ Service in CAPM, Async Functions and Debugging
Module 3: New Cloud Application Programming Model (CAPM)
- Level 3 - CDS Data Modeling, UI with Annotation and UI5 Routes and Navigation with Annotation Using CAPM
Module 4: New Cloud Application Programming (CAPM)
- Level 4 - UI Annotations, Custom QL, Test Script and More