Course 55164-A: Quick Powerful Graphics with Power View, PowerPivot, Power Query, Power Map and Power BI Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems is offering Course 55164-A: Quick Powerful Graphics with Power View, PowerPivot, Power Query, Power Map and Power BI Training for the Business Analysts, Reporting Professionals, and Business Intelligence Developers. This hands-on course is designed to impart the knowledge of combining the functionality of Power View, PowerPivot, Power Query, and Power BI into graphs, charts, KPIs, reports, and other visualizations for use in their business.
We have designed this course to give detailed knowledge on how to filter data, load data, merge datasets, perform data cleaning, navigate the Power Query interface, use KPIs, utilize power view reports, and work with tables. Go for this course if you have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- How to work with tables?
- How to create charts, apply filters, and utilize matrix?
- How to examine and configure relationships?
- How to utilize power view reports?
- How to navigate the Power View interface?
- How to configure calculated columns are calculated fields?
- How to use KPIs?
- How to filter and load data?
- How to merge datasets and perform data cleaning?
- How to understand aggregations and manage modifications?
- How to Navigate Power Query interface and Power Map interface?
- How to understand querying with natural language and navigate the Power BI interface?
- How to Use Bing maps, Examine map data, and Utilize data sources?
- 32 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developers
- Reporting Professionals
- This Quick Powerful Graphics with Power View, PowerPivot, Power Query, Power Map and Power BI Training demands a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the Course 55164-A: Quick Powerful Graphics with Power View, PowerPivot, Power Query, Power Map and Power BI.
Module 1: Course Overview
- Course Materials
- What We will Be Discussing
Module 2: Power View
- Exploring the Power View Interface
- Visualizing Power View Reports
- Working with Tables
- Understanding Aggregations
- Utilizing Matrix
- Configuring Drill Through
- Using Cards
- Applying Filters
- Creating Charts
- Examining Tiles
- Adding Slicers to Reports
- Theming Reports
Module 3: PowerPivot
- Exploring the PowerPivot Interface
- Loading Data
- Examining Relationships
- Configuring Calculated Columns and Calculated Fields
- Creating PivotTables
- Understanding DAX
- Utilizing DAX Functions
- Using KPIs
- Working with Hierarchies
- Managing Perspectives
Module 4: Power Query
- Exploring The Power Query Interface
- Loading Data
- Managing Modifications
- Examining Data Cleaning
Module 5: Power Map
- Exploring The Power Map Interface
- Using Bing Maps
- Examining Map Data
- Reviewing Map Types and Presentation
Module 6: Introduction to Power BI
- Introducing Power BI
- Explaining Excel and Power BI
- Examining Data Sources
- Querying with Natural Language