Become proficient in all the essential skills performed by Windows Server hybrid administrator with AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure Online Training Course from Multisoft Systems. Enrol to get trained from Microsoft certified trainers and avail perks like lifetime e-learning material, after training support and a globally recognized training certificate.
Ideal for Enterprise Architects, Azure Administrators, Identity and Access Administrators, Network Engineers, Security Engineers, Subject Matter Experts, Support Engineers and Technology Managers, this course provides in-depth understanding of implementation and management of on-premises and hybrid solutions. AZ-800 Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure Online Training Course from Multisoft Solutions imparts knowledge on all the essential roles and activities performed by an expert Windows Server hybrid administrator. Our global subject matter experts will teach you how to deploy, package, secure, update, and configure Windows Server workloads using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies and on-premises and hybrid solutions, such as identity, security, management, compute, networking, storage, monitoring, high availability, and disaster recovery.
You will also learn how to integrate Windows Server environments with Azure services and managing Windows Server in on-premises networks; manage and maintain Windows Server IaaS workloads in Azure along with migration and deployment of workloads to Azure.
AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure Online Training Course will help you obtain clear understanding of all the aspects of Windows Server workloads and services. With Multisoft, you also get the opportunity to learn from industry experts and avail several benefits like, lifetime e-learning access, recorded training session videos and after training support. Students can choose whether to take one-on-one training session or a classroom session for the course. After successful completion of the program, students are awarded with a globally recognized training completion certificate.
AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure Course Objective
- Administer core and advanced Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies.
- Gain expertise in implementing and managing both on-premise and hybrid solutions, including identity management, computing, networking, and storage.
- Perform tasks relating to security, migration, monitoring, high availability, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery.
- Learn to use administrative tools and technologies, including Windows Admin Center,
- PowerShell, Azure Arc, and IaaS virtual machine administration.
- Work with Azure Automation Update Management, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Azure Security Center, Azure Migrate, and Azure Monitor.
AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Enterprise Architects
- Azure Administrators
- Identity and Access Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Security Engineers
- Subject Matter Experts
- Support Engineers
- Technology Managers
AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure Course Prerequisites
- Strong understanding of general networking concepts and technologies with hands-on experience using Windows Server, Windows-based networking, network management tools, DNS, TCP/IP, names resolution process, network protocols, and topologies.
AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems will provide training certification after completion of AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure Online Training Course.