Oracle Database 12c: Admin, Install and Upgrade Accelerated course insights the candidates on how to upgrade the existing Oracle Database to Oracle Database 12c, how to develop as well as manage Storage Structures, how to navigate the Oracle Network Environment, how manage users and monitor the performance of the database as well.
Following are some of the highlights of the Oracle database 12c: admin, install and upgrade accelerated training:
- How to manage the Oracle Database Storage structure?
- How to develop an Oracle Database?
- How to configure the Database Instance Such a way that resources are appropriately allocated among sessions and task
- What is Oracle Net Services and can it be configured?
- Define the Oracle Database Architecture
- All about the Database For Backup and Recovery Operations
- How to upgrade a database to Oracle Database 12c
- How to develop the container database?
- Technical Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Database Designers
- Support Engineer
The candidates should have working experience of SQL and know the use of PL/SQL packages as well.