Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210)
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
The Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210) Course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0 and Red HatÂ® Enterprise LinuxÂ® 7.5 and focused on managing and using the OpenStack client command-line interface. The lessons taught in this Red Hat OpenStack Administration course will prepare you for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210). You will learn the techniques to configure, administer, and manage Red HatÂ® OpenStack Platform infrastructure and the practices to implement a full-featured cloud computing environment using OpenStack.
Multisoft Systems, backed by an efficient team of Red Hat professionals, is a pioneer in providing Red Hat OpenStack Administration courses. It provides hands-on training on Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210) Course. This course is ideal for you if you want to learn Open Virtual Networking (OVN) enhancement to OVS, gain familiarity with overcloud service containerization technology, deploy multi-container stacks, or troubleshoot OpenStack efficiently. You will become an expert of using identity service v3 (keystone) with external Red Hat IdM store, managing core control plane (including Pacemaker), and customizing images with techniques for multiple use cases.
- How to launch instances?
- How to manage block and object storage?
- How to deploy multi-container stacks?
- How to manage core OpenStack services using the unified command-line interface?
- How to install an advanced proof-of-concept OpenStack deployment?
- How to build a customized JEOS image?
- How to automatically scale-out and scale-back applications?
- Linux system administrators
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud operators
- Infrastructure architects who are responsible for maintaining a private or hybrid cloud
- To earn this Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210) Course, you need to attend Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110) or Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) course. You will also be eligible for this course if you are carrying an equivalent experience of the mentioned courses
- Module 1: Navigate the Red Hat OpenStack Platform architecture
- Module 2: Describe the OpenStack control plane
- Module 3: Integrate identity management
- Module 4: Perform image operations
- Module 5: Manage storage
- Module 6: Manage OpenStack networking
- Module 7: Manage compute resources
- Module 8: Automate cloud applications
- Module 9: Troubleshoot OpenStack operations
- Module 10: Comprehensive review
Module 1: Navigate the Red Hat OpenStack Platform architecture
- Describe the classroom environment, support systems, functions of the undercloud components, and more.
Module 2: Describe the OpenStack control plane
- Identify the shared services running on a controller node and describe service endpoint configuration and security.
Module 3: Integrate identity management
- Describe the installation and architecture of a Red Hat Identity Management back end for the OpenStack identity service.
Module 4: Perform image operations
- Build an image using diskimage-builder and customize launched instances during deployment using cloud-init.
Module 5: Manage storage
- Explain persistent storage options for use in OpenStack, focusing on the expanding capabilities of the default Red Hat® Ceph Storage.
Module 6: Manage OpenStack networking
- Explain the different network types available to the OpenStack networking service and improve network performance with Open Virtual Network.
Module 7: Manage compute resources
- Perform common compute node administration tasks, including live migration, evacuation, and enabling and disabling compute nodes.
Module 8: Automate cloud applications
- Explain the orchestration architecture required to deploy application stacks and write templates using the Heat Orchestration Template (HOT) language.
Module 9: Troubleshoot OpenStack operations
- Discuss recommended diagnostic and troubleshooting tools and techniques.
Module 10: Comprehensive review
- Build a custom image and launch an instance using the custom image.