SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Administration (HR812) Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Administration (HR812) Training is based on the methodologies and terminologies associated with the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll module. It will enable you to know the process required to run payroll and the techniques of using Employee Central to complete Employee, Manager, and HR Administrator tasks. Multisoft Systems also focused on the tools and technologies used in international payroll concepts.
At Multisoft, you can expect the perks like hands-on training by highly skilled trainers, up-to-the-dated course contents, technically equipped classrooms, and a globally acknowledged course completion certificate. You can go for this training if you are a Team Leader, Power User, or Business Process Owner and have already earned the HR800 â€“ Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Administration Training.
- How to describe the purpose and goals of Employee Central Payroll Control Center?
- How to identify the different tools used in Employee Central Payroll Control Center?
- How to navigate through the Payroll Control Center user interface?
- How to define role-based permissions, permission groups, and permission roles?
- How to set up SAP Payroll Systems?
- How to use Employee Self Service features to enter employee bank data?
- How to describe employee master data replication from Employee Central to Payroll?
- How to identify permission role types and target populations?
- Business Process Owners
- Team Leaders
- Power Users
- You are suggested to earn HR800 â€“ Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Administration Training if you plan to pursue the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Administration (HR812) Training. Other recommended courses are HRSF1 â€“ SAP SuccessFactors Overview, HR811 â€“ SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Administration, and HR801e â€“ SAP Activate for SAP SuccessFactors Customers.
- Module 1: Payroll Control Center
- Module 2: Entering and Managing Payroll Data in Employee Central
- Module 3: Managing Employee Data and Transactions