HR940 - Authorizations in SAP HR Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Contact Multisoft for availing practical-based training on Authorizations in SAP HR! This HR940 - Authorizations in SAP HR hands-on course is designed for the managers, Application Consultants, Power Users, Business Process Owners, Team Leads, and Data Consultants. Multisoft Systems is an SAP authorized training company. It is backed by a team of SAP-certified trainers and delivering updated course contents for the SAP courses. At Multisoft, you will enjoy the benefit of lifetime e-learning access, module-wise assessments, and an industry-based curriculum.
This course will prepare you to create users, roles, structural authorization profiles, and context-sensitive authorizations. It is designed to prepare a person for configuring general authorizations, payroll authorization objects, and authorization checks for evaluations. You can also go for this course if you want to learn how to activate Double Verification Principles and determine the responsibility period in the organization.
- How to configure general authorizations?
- How to create structural authorization profiles and context-sensitive authorizations?
- How to create users and roles?
- How to utilize the profile generator?
- How to activate Double Verification Principles and determine the responsibility period?
- How to configure authorization objects for payroll and authorization checks for evaluations?
- Application Consultants
- Business Process Owners
- Team Leads
- Power Users
- Data Consultants
- This HR940 - Authorizations in SAP HR Training does not demand any particular set of prerequisites. However, Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite Training is a recommended course in this regard.
Module 1: HCM Authorization Basics
- Outlining HCM Authorizations
- Creating User Master Records
- Copying SAP-Delivered Roles
Module 2: General Authorization Checks
- Outlining HCM Authorization Checks
- Setting Up an Authorization
- Defining e-Recruiting Authorization Objects
- Defining Personnel Planning Authorization Objects
- Defining Transaction Code Authorizations
- Assigning HR Cluster Data Authorizations
- Defining Customer-Specific HR Authorization Objects
- Setting Up Authorization Verification
Module 3: Indirect Role Assignment
- Assigning Roles Indirectly
Module 4: Period of Responsibility for Administrators
- Determining the Period of Responsibility for Administrators
- Outlining Time Logic for Data Access
Module 5: Payroll Authorization Objects
- Defining Payroll Authorization Objects
- Controlling Access to Schemas and Personnel Calculation Rules
Module 6: Authorization Check for Evaluations
- Setting Up Selection Periods for Evaluations
- Creating Authorizations for the HR: Reporting Object
Module 7: Structural Authorizations
- Outlining the Structure of the Personnel Planning Data Model
- Outlining Structural Authorization Profiles
- Creating Overall Authorization Profiles
- Generating Authorizations
- Improving System Performance for Structural Authorization Profiles
Module 8: The Context Solution
- Solving Context-Sensitive Authorizations
Module 9: Additional Aspects of the General Authorization Check
- Outlining Organizational Key Authorization Checks
Module 10: Tips to Set Up Authorizations
- Optimizing HR Authorizations