- Schedule Strategy
- Schedule Planning and Development
- Schedule Monitoring and Controlling
- Schedule Closeout
- Stakeholder Communications Management
PMI® Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® is a globally-recognized credential that ensures your skills for defining and maintaining a project schedule along with other essential components including resource allocation, precedence of task, and performance measurement against the defined guidelines. PMI® Scheduling Professionals are always an important team member that knows the effective ways of using tools and techniques for defining the project schedules.
PMI-SP® certified professionals secure specialized profiles in project scheduling providing solutions to cover the greater complexities and diversities within projects.
By the end of PMI-SP® training, you will be proficient in the following skills:
- Develop and document project schedule; establish policies and procedures; define scheduling related components; provide information on goals, roles, and responsibilities
- Provide scope statements including deliverables and deadlines
- Define work breakdown structure (WBS), Organizational breakdown structure (OBS), and Resource breakdown structure (RBS),
- Establish Activity Network Diagram (AND), Precedence Diagramming Method (PDM), and Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB)
- Perform schedule analysis and audit, identify alternative project execution options, and execute cost and schedule reserve analysis
- Evaluate schedule performance against the original baseline
- Manage communication, maintain visibility, and foster relationships with the stakeholders
If you are experienced in developing, managing, and scheduling the projects, then PMI-SP® is the right course for you.
To attain the PMI-SP® certification, individuals must qualify any of the following sets of prerequisite:
- Secondary / diploma degree
- Minimum 5,000 hours of work experience in project scheduling
- At least 40 hours of training in project scheduling
- 4 year or bachelor's degree
- At least 3,500 hours of work experience in project scheduling
- Minimum 30 hours of training in project scheduling
Note: PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, ACP, SP, PgMP AND PfMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.